Tasty Chicken Liver and Giblets
- 3 Table spoons oil
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 Tablespoons AMAPELEPELE CHICKEN SPICE
- 1 tablespoon AMAPELEPELE CHICKEN STOCK
- 200g Chicken Giblets
- 200g Chicken livers
- 1 Large carrot, diced finely
- 1 Large green pepper, chopped
- 1 Large red pepper, chopped
Heat the oil in a large pot
Add the onion and crushed garlic and gently fry until onion is golden brown
Add the AMAPELEPELE CHICKEN SPICE and the AMAPELEPELE CHICKEN STOCK
Add the chicken giblets and simmer for 10 minutes
Add the chicken livers and the carrots simmer for another 5 minutes
Add the green and red peppers and simmer for 5 minutes or until the meat is done.
Garnish with coriander and spring onions.
Best served with rice, phuthu, steamed bread or mashed potatoes.