Delicious Tripe with Chunky Veg
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 500g Tripe, Cleaned and washed
- 4 tablespoons AMAPELEPELE BEEF STOCK
- 1 tablespoon AMAPELEPELE BREYANI MIX
- 1 tablespoon AMAPELEPELE CRUSHED CHILLI (optional)
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 red pepper, cut roughly
- 1 yellow pepper, cut roughly
- 30ml water
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the onion until translucent.
Add the red and yellow pepper.
Add the Amapelepele Beef Stock and Breyani Mix and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the tripe, Amapelepele crushed chilli and 10ml of water and allow to simmer.
Add the carrot and 20ml of water and slowly bring to the boil.
Add green beans and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve hot.